Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"What SECRET OPINION Do You Have About Your Voice?"

Acknowledging your voice is like acknowledging your self.
It's your vibrational signature!

Do you like the instrument you use to speak with?
Does it sound good to you when you hear it played back on a recording?

What is your secret opinion of your voice?

What is a secret opinion you have about yourself?

What have you decided you should NEVER do with your voice?

What would you really like to do?

Speaking up and 'showing up', in life, are proactively similar.
Many people, after taking voice, show up more and are 'seen' differently.

They are risking being heard for the first time in their lives.
Not only on stage or in a classroom but everywhere!

It generally pays off in cuter dates, bigger paychecks, more sales, being able to write clearly and more social influence.
When you work the voice you magnetize the tuning fork of the body.
You then attract so much more!
The sound of your voice does it for you.

What SECRET OPINION do you have of your voice?
Let me know and I'll help you with that as best I can.

This is Divy Nelson
AustinVoiceLessons.com
for
The Singers' Daily

((answer some of those questions n I'll write back to you!))

1 comment:

  1. Divy,

    If I post my secret opinion of my voice here then it won't be a secret anymore. I will say though that in thinking about it as my vibratonal signature I feel much better about it. That is a very cool observation.

    And, as you may know, this comes from a record producer, engineer and performer of many years. After all of this time, all of the miles of tape and megabytes of data, all the records and CD's with my voice on it I still feel that my own voice does not sound as good as anyone elses. I've just gotten to where I know what to expect and can't do anything different. The cuter dates helped me get over a little of it, not because my voice got better but because I got to that point of surrender and acceptance. It's all confidence really, that and being able to hit the right note.

    But I think to truly help me or others with this dilemma you would have to put on your psychologist's hat along with your vocal coach hat. Does that cost extra?

    ReplyDelete