Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Got Shiny?

My youngest singer, Nicolas Merritt (check him out on Youtube)
is going to be on the George Lopez show!

This kid is ROCKIN'!

He really is an amazing drummer.
Sings wonderfully....can sing anything!

He's......7.


SO, I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Whatever you'd like to do just DO IT!
His family is uuber supportive: that helps.

Anything you'd like to have, be, experience or do
get started today! Just do anything that has to do with
it and start moving forward even if its just research or
seeing who else is doing what you'd like to do, be or have!

I'm in the studio all week recording whatever I like!
Cuz that's what I wanted to do this week!

That might change next week but I'm clear at
least right now.

So, will you do whatever it takes right now?

Even if that means doing nothing?
OR saying nothing?
Or asking the Universe for help and clarity?

I rode my horses all morning in the warm Texas rain.
My life does not suck.


It shines.


Seeing Elton John sing Sat night April 10th
here in Austin.

He shines.

Get Shiny!

This is Divy for
The Singers' Daily
AustinVoiceLessons.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this shiny girl! I just got tickets to SOLD OUT Krishna Das concert tomorrow!!! And I bought a new rug and a braclet that screams Divy.... not sure if it wanted to be mine or will end up on your wrist but is fun and frilly and shiny (not my normal garb:)) maybe I was picking up your vibe!!! Thanks for the reminder! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the thing I wanna do.... which popped in my head instantaneously when I read this..... learn to play the upright bass???!!!???!!!!???? hmmmmmm
    is a very sexy instrument.....

    ReplyDelete