Monday, August 10, 2009

Sing For Life cuz Life Is Singing!

Technically, Life is vibration. The sound we hear cannot be seen!
But it coalesces into form and matter and we call it physical Life.

Our bodies are like tuning forks that vibrate and resonate along with what we think and expose them to.
Its obviously important that we choose people, environments, jobs ("songs") that really nourish us.

The Vibration that we choose, that symphony as a thematic masterpiece, becomes our lives
and our experiences in it!

And isn't it funny how radically our sympathetic preferences for vibration
change over time as we evolve??

I mean, what I HAD TO HEAR everyday when I was a teenager I don't listen to much at all now.
When I do I love it! But it doesn't excite and sustain me
(or my body) for very long. My priorities have changed.

What I really want to experience is different now...and seems to be changing daily!

As a professional singer desiring to make a substantial living I would sing whatever was put in front of me
and did quite well. But there came a point when using my amazing vibration
to sell alcohol or cigarettes or whatever I didn't personally use myself became
a burden. The money was great! But it began to feel dishonoring of me as a vibration to vibrate along and sing
about things that didn't matter to me...even for a great paycheck!

Crazy, I know, but there you have it!

IF you have a song you are going to sing live, one that you love, but some of the lyrics
don't quite fit your perspective and your vibrational preferences:
CHANGE 'EM!

And if you are singing something that is not comfortable for you
either don't sing it or just have fun
not caring about, and not allowing your vibration to be affected by
that song.

Or is that a monumental compromise?

If I let myself get away with little compromises does that lead to
bigger and more substantial ones?

When in my life do I simply STOP
compromising my vibration?

At the very least I give myself the luxury to
never sing a song I don't like...

But I will not sing the theme from Cats:
"Mooooon liiight. All alone inthe laaaamp liiiight..."
The melody is CRAZY and its too hard.
(It doesn't show me off even tho I have the range!)


ANyhuuu this blog entry is a bit pithy and can be an analogy
for Life in General (if there is any such thing).

But try this:

Wherever you are, look around right now.
What you see is the result of your singing a song,
speaking words with underlying intentions that
created your current view.

Do you like what you see?
Do you want to change it?


Do you want to add something to the
Song of Your Life?

Just don't stop singing...
since you are part and parcel
as Life itself singing SOMETHING
will be easier and less effort then resisting
this grand symphony.


Much love and energy to you this week from
The Singers' Daily (which is weekly at this point)
check out AusitnVoiceLessons.com

This is Divy...
Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment